Home > Glossar >
What is a quality control report?
The quality control report is the main source of knowledge for the Quality Control Commission.
A quality control report usually includes:
- Addressees of the QC report
- Order and object of the order
- Information about the practice
- Description of the essential elements of the established QC system
- Nature and scope of the QC
- Actions taken based on deficiencies identified in the previous QC
- Assessment of the audit findings
- Recommendations for the elimination of identified deficiencies
- Audit opinion
- Signature of the audit report