Full time or part time / Strada del Startup
You want to gain first experiences in the development of a SAAS solution and expand your knowledge for technical processes? You are looking for a job where you can grow and learn? Then you are exactly right with us!
Your areas of responsibility – what you work on with us:
- As part of our dev team you are an essential part of our product development. Your focus will be on quality assurance of our software and you will gain extensive insights into the product development of a SAAS solution
- You will further develop our existing test environments and frameworks and implement your ideas/concepts for continuous improvement of our test automation and software quality
- You will ensure the functionality and quality of our software, perform (after extensive training) automated release tests on your own and consult with the dev team
- You will support our Customer-Success Team with the technical problems of our existing B2B customers. You will work on smaller technical problems independently.
Your qualification – you bring that with you:
- Ideally technical training, e.g. studies of business informatics, information technology, IT-HAK, HTL, etc. – gladly also ongoing training (ideal part-time job)
- Basics in software testing and/or software development desirable
- Interest in getting to grips with technical problems
- An analytical eye for the big picture as well as a structured and conscientious working method and hands-on mentality
- Good written and spoken English and German
Our offer – this is what you can expect from us:
- In this position you will have the opportunity to gain first experiences in the areas of product development / automated product testing.
- We take the time to train you comprehensively and attach importance to your personal learning curve and further development.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work (good agreement with your studies/training)
- We are a powerful team with drive, humor and an excellent working atmosphere
- You have the opportunity to actively shape your future working environment in our young, growing company
- State-of-the-art technology stack and high quality work equipment
- We offer an attractive working environment in the tobacco factory Linz – the innovation hot spot in Linz
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that a KV minimum salary of EUR 1,960 gross per month applies on a full-time basis. We offer an attractive salary for this position that matches your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward getting to know you!
Send us for it simply a short Mail to email@example.com with curriculum vitae and letter of motivation. We will tell you everything else in a personal meeting to which we would like to invite you in our office, alternatively remotely via video call.